The consultation is carried out via Zoom (video conference) or by phone. It lasts 1 hour and costs two hundred Canadian dollars ($ 200 CAN) plus the applicable taxes (15%).
During the meeting, the consultant will talk to you about the current immigration systems and programs offered by Canada and will try to clarify any specific questions that you and / or your partner may have in this regard.
The consultant will ask you key and pertinent questions that will allow him to obtain a general image of your immigration profile, your case or your particular situation (it also includes, if applicable, your spouse and your minor children and / or dependents); The consultant will evaluate the viability of your project and will give you his point of view, his recommendations and the possible alternatives, paths or different options that may suit your situation and your objectives.
Before proceeding with the reservation of your appointment for a general consultation, we ask you to read below and take into account the statement “Conditions” (Change of appointment and / or cancellation policy – communications). Print this page if necessary.
1) At the bottom of this page you will find our availability calendar; Select a date / time for your appointment.
2) Enter your data and follow the instructions to make your payment via the secure Paypal platform and thus complete the operation. In the same Paypal link you can, if you wish, make your payment by credit card without having or creating a Paypal account.
3) You will receive an email with the confirmation of your appointment and a link through which we will ask you to download and print a document in pdf format called “Agreement for general consultation”. We will ask you to sign and send us back this document at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Pursuant to section 91 of the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, immigration consultants who are members of the Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada (ICCRC), attorneys in good standing of the Canadian Bar Association or Quebec notaries are the only people who can offer immigration consultations and / or advisory services in exchange of a compensation.
Vincenzo Bisignano, Director of ImmigraPro and Elise Michaud are Regulated Consultants in Canadian Immigration (CRIC) and active members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) under the numbers R515513 and R510034 respectively. They are also Consultants recognized by the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion of Quebec (MIFI) numbers 11725 and 11549 which also allows them, according to the law, to offer advisory services and represent clients in their procedures when the intention it may also be to settle in the province of Quebec. You can check the consultant’s status in the links above.
Both Vincenzo Bisignano and Elise Michaud are also Oath Commissioners for Quebec and outside Quebec under numbers 220858 and 220858 (licenses issued by the Quebec’s Ministry of Justice).
We are pleased to be able to guarantee our clients a service of consultation, advice, and representation at the highest level in terms of reliability, efficiency, and confidentiality.
Change of appointment and / or cancellation policy:
• Change of appointment: You can change your appointment one (1) time free of charge as long as you do it through the system with a maximum of 24 hours in advance. In case of changing your appointment within this period or if you have not been able to attend it, the consultant will be obliged to invoice you an amount of seventy-five Canadian dollars ($ 75) for administrative expenses. Once you have selected a new appointment in the system, you will receive an email with a link so that you can make your compensatory payment before you can make your inquiry.
• Cancellation: In case of definitive cancellation of your appointment, the consultant will be obliged to withhold from his initial payment, an amount of seventy-five Canadian dollars ($ 75) for administrative expenses. Your cancellation request will be processed within 10 business days after canceling your appointment in the system. The commission percentage withheld by PayPal will also be deducted from you. You will thus receive a refund via PayPal for the amount corresponding to the difference. A receipt of payment will be sent to you by the consultant.
• Communications: We ask you to please ensure that you have a good quality Internet or telephone signal. Here in Canada these services are extremely reliable. We cannot therefore be held responsible for difficulties in listening, interruptions or technical failures that may occur during communication. There will be no refund or recovery of lost time if this type of situation should occur. Our cancellation policy may however be applied.
The ImmigraPro team